Yaal Consultancy Services is a dedicated service provider for BIS Certification/Registration for the Indian and foreign manufacturer who want to sell their product (which is identified for BIS Certification/Registration) in India.
Yaal Consultancy Services is a complete business solution provider in terms of BIS Certification for IT and Electronics products. We have the team of committed specialists who excellently utilizes their skills and work for the domestic and foreign manufacturers to provide 100% satisfaction. We always deliver the services within the allotted time period in a smooth way.
No Spam. No Sharing. 100% Confidentiality
Step-1: We have to apply/register the manufacturer on the BIS website Portal. We need Factory License with Business scope in it.
Step-2: The product has to be tested from the “BIS recognized laboratory” for the corresponding standards.
Step-3: After getting the test report, we have to apply for BIS Registration with Prescribed filled-up Form with a lab test report, factory documents, information & undertaking. After scrutiny of all submitted documents & information, BIS Registration Certificate with R-Number will be issued for manufacture
Part – I: Generic Issues
1. The Compulsory Registration Order (CRO) will be effective based on manufacturing date or import date?
The date of manufacturing for domestically produced goods and date of landing of consignments in India for goods manufactured overseas would apply for consideration against deadlines notified.
2. What would be the status of goods already in stock and in the market?
The products manufactured / imported before the due date of coming into effect of Order are not covered under the ambit of the Order.
3. What will happen to goods ordered and expected to come on or after the due date (on account of deferment of shipments) or in transit?
The goods landing at Indian ports on or after the due date must comply with the requirements of Order.
4. Who is eligible to get Unique Registration Number – the manufacturer or importer?
The manufacturer is eligible to apply and get unique registration number which is linked to manufacturer, location of factory, product and brand.
5. What are list of document and test results to be submitted for registration?Kindly refer to BIS website http://crsbis.in/BIS/howtoapply.do
6. If being manufactured by OEM and the product is already carrying CE,UL & FCC mark or tested as per International safety standard in overseas lab or a CB testing lab – do these products have to be retested or
submission of test report from OEM supplier is enough for registration.
The BIS Rules require a valid test report (not older than 90 days) from any BIS recognised test laboratory to be submitted while applying for Compulsory Registration. The test reports issued by BIS Recognised Labs as per the
notified Indian Standards are only accepted for Registration.
We provide valuable services to the Trade and Industry in Bis Industrial Licensing and Testing support on housing/ Remote facility, BIS | ISI Technical Collaboration approvals, Import Licensing, Allotment/Registration of Import Export Code, Duty Drawback, Project Imports for electronics and IT Goods, LED, Solar,Toys and Batteries.
Import/Customs Clearance process requires set of documents to be submitted by the Importer
Arranging door step pickup from your factory to overseas supplier/Buyers door step Delivery. Hassle free.
Disclaimer : The content of our website has been compiled with meticulous care and to the best of our knowledge. However, we cannot assume liability on the page content to be up-to-date, complete or accurate.